Fabrication Enterprises, Inc.
Baseline Finger GoniometerMPN:
Baseline® Finger Goniometer
- Baseline® Finger Goniometer - Plastic - 1-finger Design - 6 inch
- A finger goniometer measures range-of-motion (ROM) of finger joints (metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal) and other small joints including toes
- Unique design allows measurements to be taken by the therapist using only one hand; this frees up the therapist's other hand to stabilize the patient during measurement or to record the measurement; the standard finger goniometer requires two hands to make a finger ROM measurement
- 6" plastic finger goniometer has head with opposing measures 110° flexion through 40° hyper-extension in 5° increments
- Linear scale on arm measures in inches and centimeters and has 10cm / 4" scale
- Plastic is an opaque black with easy-to-read white markings
- Dimensions: 7" x 0.2" x 2"
- Weight: 0.3 lbs