ZERO-G Boot AirMPN:
ZERO-G Boot Air™
The NYOrtho ZERO-G Boot AIR™ combines craftsmanship and innovation providing a lighter, low-profile, more comfortable design utilizing hi-performance spacer fabrics and foams to help eliminate pressure and friction to the skin while suspending the heel and bony prominence on both sides of the ankle.
People produce perspiration during all life situations. This is an ideal culture for the growth of bacteria. The sanitized hygiene function acts like a built-in deodorant and effectively prevents the development of bacteria on fabric, even during heavy perspiration.
ZERO-G Boot Air Features
- Extended and cushioned design floats the heel and malleoli over air cavities for zero pressure
- Super-soft velvet cloth protects thin fragile skin from tears caused by trauma, reducing friction and shear
- High performance spacer fabric provides air circulation to aid the healing of existing ulcers while providing cool comfort
- A removable gel pack may be utilized to further lower pressure beneath the ankle, keeping feet cool
- Open-form design protects and floats lateral and medial malleoli - bony prominence on both sides of the ankle
- Padded hook and loop closure allow easy application and removal
ZERO-G Boot Air Sizes
- Petite Adult/Pediatric: 3" width
- Average Adult: 4" width
- Large Adult/Bariatric: 5" width